LPIC SHELL exam


It's been a week since my latest post from my LPIC - 1 preparation which is still in progress and in week seven of my Linux adventure. Last week I have cover an amazing SHELL chapter from LPIC Certification Bible which is official resource for LPIC -1 or Linux System Administrator. From my point, I'm quite experience working with SHELL, I can write a simple BASH script, create an environment variable and so on. Basically this chapter covers almost the same thing but with better advice, tips and notes on SHELL. In this article you can see my full LPIC SHELL exam which consists from 23 questions compiled using the SHELL chapter from LPIC Bible book. 

Written by: Amar Tufo
23. July 2017





As noted in the exam bellow, this is unofficial exam which I have compiled for my self to test my knowledge and get prepared better for final LPIC exam. Test is has open access and you can use it as well to see some of the very similar question from LPIC exam / Linux System Administrator. That's all for today and I'l see you next time.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitter news

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.