NDG Linux Essential - module 7 - short intro


Welcome to my seven week of my NDG Linux Essential adventure. As you know I have recently published my first LPIC Shell Exam, final exam for SHELL chapter compiled after LPIC-1 Certification Bible which I use for LPIC-1 exam preparation alongside NDG Linux Essential course. As noted I have completed successfully LPIC-1 Shell chapter from mentioned book (link is down in description bellow). Now the NDG Linux Essential course - module 7- is covering the following tasks in order to complete it:

> > Compressing files under Linux format such as .tar.gz
> > Decompressing files . . .
> > Archiving . . .

Basically this module is very short but it does include the final 10 question exam in order to complete it. Check the image down bellow:


Image 1: NDG Linux Essential module 7 intro


As you can see, it is very short part of my NDG Linux Adventure and therefore I'm going to expend it using LPIC-1 Certification Bible /special chapter. Stay tuned and have a nice stay at my blog.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitter news

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.