NDG Linux Essential course - week 3 -



Welcome to my third week report on my NDG Linux Essential course. As I have promised early on my few posts, I have made a very good progress in my Linux adventure so far. I have completed four modules in my NDG Linux Essential course and also to further my knowledge made a couple Linux test my self covering Linux terminology, Networking, BASH scripting skills, Linux directory architecture and much more. As you shall see in a moment, these are practically qualified LCPI - 1 tests which do not differ from official tests compiled by Linux Institute.

Written by: Amar Tufo
18. april, 2017

 Test above consists from 30 questions covering basic Linux terminology, desktop environments, questions that required answers on the line such as: ' Which directory contains programs which are compiled and installed manually?' and so on. I'm really happy about these tests aside from official exams that I take at my NDG Linux Essential course, which requires exam completion in order to complete each module. As for my test, you may download it, study it and take it you're self and check your knowledge in Linux.

That's it for today.
We see you soon at 4-th week report.

About Author:

My name is Amar Tufo. I’m 24-years old graduate student of Archaeology, Faculty of Philosophy at Sarajevo. Experinced blogger, founder and CEO of this web site, author, web developer as well as proud Ubuntu Linux & Open Source software evangelist. Big dreamer and Trance music lover.


Let's Get Connected: facebook

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitter news

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.